(apparently I really like making that face)
Friday, October 7, 2016
Saturday, October 1, 2016
|Versaplanetary and Motor Mounting Bolts|
|10-32||1/2||Low||Black Oxide||100||$10.48||$0.10||Mounting to < 1/4"|
|10-32||3/4||Low||Black Oxide||100||$10.93||$0.11||Mounting to ~1/4"|
|10-32||1||Low||Black Oxide||50||$8.21||$0.16||Mounting to ~1/2"|
|Versaplaentary Assembly Bolts|
|8-32||0.5||Socket||Black Oxide||100||$8.56||$0.09||Motor Plate to VP|
|8-32||0.875||Socket||Black Oxide||100||$10.23||$0.10||1:1 VP - No Stages|
|8-32||1.25||Socket||Black Oxide||100||$13.58||$0.14||1 Stage VP|
|8-32||1.75||Socket||Black Oxide||100||$21.37||$0.21||2 Stage VP|
|8-32||2.25||Socket||Black Oxide||25||$9.89||$0.40||3 Stage VP|
|8-32||2.5||Socket||Black Oxide||25||$4.82||$0.19||3 Stage VP|
|8-32||2.75||Socket||Black Oxide||25||$6.42||$0.26||4 Stage VP|
|775 pro mounting bolts|
|M4x0.7||10mm||Socket||Metric Blue||50||$4.33||$0.09||775pro Screws|
|Versaplaentary Set Screw|
|10-32||3/16||Set Screw||Alloy Steel||50||$4.76||$0.10||Set Screw|
“Reduction of content can make all the difference in the outcome of a design.” - Josef Muller-Brockmann
from Spectrum Archive Feed http://ift.tt/2dwjAPG
Friday, July 1, 2016
The advantage of this box is much of the system is able to stay wired together between events. The microphones are already connected to the mixer. The PC is setup and ready to connect to the network cameras we use and start the streaming. This should dramatically reduce our setup time at events.
- Inexpensive case for all this gear.
- If we did it again, we might by the 12U version instead of the 10U
- Allows us to input microphones, music, game sounds, etc and control all the volumes
- Doesn't have push button mutes, but it's FX outputs let us easily send the MC and announcer audio to the stream without sending music.
- Not required but can be useful for adjust microphone audio, etc.
- We purchased ours off craigslist, used.
- 2 handheld, and 2 body microphones
- Very good range and quality for the price
- We noticed some feedback issues but that happens with more expensive units as well.
- These are great upgrades over any cheap system. Battery meters, auto channel selection, and other features make these much nicer to use.
- Core i5-6500 3.2GHz
- ASUS H170M-Plus/CSM LGA 1151 mATX Intel Motherboard
- 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200
- iStarUSA Server Chassis Cases D-214-MATX
- CX Series 850 Watt ATX Modular Power Supply
- Samsung 950 PRO Series - 256GB PCIe NVMe
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo
- Currently holds the microphones
- We also can put a laptop on top of them
- Tripp Lite Rackmount Network-Grade PDU Power Strip
- NETGEAR ProSAFE JGS516PE 16-Port Gigabit Rackmount PoE
- Used to connect network cameras to the computer
- cameras powered using the POE ports
- provides DHCP and NAT for the box, this lets us use a single internet connection and distribute to laptops, and other PCs
- Also keeps the network cameras at the same IP address every time we connect them.
- Work very well for our purposes and far cheaper than a pro quality SDI camera.
- HDbaseT - HDMI extender
- Lots of cables from Amazon and Monoprice
- UPS power supply
- HDMI 1x8 splitter
- 4 port output graphics card
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Post TRI Survey (Help make this event even better)
Free FRC Mentor Workshop July 8th and 9th
hosted by Scott Rippetoe(FRC#1477) and myself
please come out and join us.
TRI 2016 Photos
If your team took photos you would like everyone to have you can even join the album and upload them for others to use as well.
TRI 2016 Match Video
TRI 2016 Offical Results
TRI 2016 Workshop Videos
TRI 2016 Team Interview Videos (More will be going up in the next week or so)
Thank you to all the teams that participated in this project.
Volunteers Needed for Texas Robot Roundup July 29th & 30th
Just a reminder that TRR needs volunteers
Sign Up Here: http://firstintexas.org/uil/volunteers/
Saturday, June 18, 2016
from Spectrum Archive Feed http://ift.tt/1UGxJHZ